Luxury Jewellery and Timepieces in India
Jewellery and timepieces continued to register strong growth in India during 2015. Jewellery is traditionally considered as one of the best investment options in India and local consumers continued to buy jewellery even in a slowing economy. Both luxury jewellery and timepieces are in high demand during the wedding season in India as it is considered to be a popular gift item by most consumers.
Euromonitor International's Luxury Jewellery and Timepieces in India report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Jewellery and Timepieces market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Jewellery and Timepieces retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Luxury Jewellery, Luxury Timepieces.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Jewellery and Timepieces market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- LUXURY JEWELLERY AND TIMEPIECES IN INDIA
- Euromonitor International
- March 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Luxury Jewellery and Timepieces by Category: Value 2010-2015
- Table 2 Sales of Luxury Jewellery and Timepieces by Category: % Value Growth 2010-2015
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Jewellery and Timepieces: % Value 2010-2014
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Jewellery and Timepieces: % Value 2011-2014
- Table 5 Distribution of Luxury Jewellery and Timepieces by Format: % Value 2010-2015
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Luxury Jewellery and Timepieces by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Luxury Jewellery and Timepieces by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Executive Summary
- Luxury Goods Continues To Post Strong Growth in 2015
- Rising Interest in Luxury Goods Among Non-metro Consumers
- LVMH Watch & Jewellery India Pvt Ltd Leads Fragmented Indian Luxury Landscape in 2015
- Store-based Retailers Continues To Be the Primary Distribution Channel for Luxury Goods in India During 2015
- Future of Luxury Goods in India Looks Bright
- Key Trends and Developments
- Sustained Economic Growth Helps To Drive Luxury Goods in India
- Indian Consumer Base Is Predominantly Young and Is Willing To Experiment and Indulge
- Lack of Retail Space A Big Challenge for Luxury Players in India
- Internet Retailing Continues To Have A Niche Presence Within Luxury Goods
- Summary 1 Selected Luxury Shopping Centres: 2015
- Summary 2 Selected Luxury Department Stores: 2015
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2010-2015
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2010-2015
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2010-2014
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2011-2014
- Table 12 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format: % Value 2010-2015
- Table 13 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2015
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Summary 3 Research Sources