Luxury Jewellery and Timepieces in France
With the devaluation of the renminbi at the beginning of 2015, some players expected a contraction in demand for luxury jewellery and timepieces. Even if China is not the major source of international visitors to France, Chinese tourists are among the highest spenders. According to a survey carried out by Atout France, a Chinese tourist spends on average €5,400 during his/her holiday in France and 47% of this budget is directly allocated to shopping for fashion accessories, luxury jewellery,...
Euromonitor International's Luxury Jewellery and Timepieces in France report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Jewellery and Timepieces market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Jewellery and Timepieces retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Luxury Jewellery, Luxury Timepieces.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Jewellery and Timepieces market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- LUXURY JEWELLERY AND TIMEPIECES IN FRANCE
- Euromonitor International
- February 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Luxury Jewellery and Timepieces by Category: Value 2010-2015
- Table 2 Sales of Luxury Jewellery and Timepieces by Category: % Value Growth 2010-2015
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Jewellery and Timepieces: % Value 2010-2014
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Jewellery and Timepieces: % Value 2011-2014
- Table 5 Distribution of Luxury Jewellery and Timepieces by Format: % Value 2010-2015
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Luxury Jewellery and Timepieces by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Luxury Jewellery and Timepieces by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Executive Summary
- Tourism Has Become the Main Driver of the Global Luxury Market
- Mixed Performance for Luxury Goods in 2015
- Luxury Is A Fragmented Competitive Environment With A Large Number of Players
- Online Sales of Luxury Goods Continue To Grow
- A Stable Evolution of Sales Is Anticipated Over the Forecast Period
- Key Trends and Developments
- France's Economy Continues To Struggle
- Affordable Luxury Grows
- the Aging Population Is An Opportunity for Luxury Goods
- E-commerce and Digital Media Come of Age
- Summary 1 Selected Luxury Shopping Centres: 2015
- Summary 2 Selected Luxury Department Stores: 2015
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2010-2015
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2010-2015
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2010-2014
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2011-2014
- Table 12 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format: % Value 2010-2015
- Table 13 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2015
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Summary 3 Research Sources