Luxury Jewellery and Timepieces in Canada
Luxury jewellery and timepieces continued to record positive current value and volume growth in 2015 of 12% and 2% respectively. This very positive growth was supported by a number of factors in Canada and the growing attraction by local consumers for luxury goods. Luxury jewellery and timepieces are often viewed as very suitable for investment purposes, as such items not only retain their value but also often appreciate.
Euromonitor International's Luxury Jewellery and Timepieces in Canada report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Jewellery and Timepieces market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Jewellery and Timepieces retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Luxury Jewellery, Luxury Timepieces.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Jewellery and Timepieces market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- LUXURY JEWELLERY AND TIMEPIECES IN CANADA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Luxury Jewellery and Timepieces by Category: Value 2010-2015
- Table 2 Sales of Luxury Jewellery and Timepieces by Category: % Value Growth 2010-2015
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Jewellery and Timepieces: % Value 2010-2014
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Jewellery and Timepieces: % Value 2011-2014
- Table 5 Distribution of Luxury Jewellery and Timepieces by Format: % Value 2010-2015
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Luxury Jewellery and Timepieces by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Luxury Jewellery and Timepieces by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Executive Summary
- Luxury Goods Records Continued Growth in Canada
- Luxury Retailers Rely Upon Tourist Economy
- Fragmented Landscape Is Expanding With New Brands and Retailers
- Online Sales Unable To Compete With In-store Experience
- Further Growth Expected in Luxury Goods Over the Forecast Period
- Key Trends and Developments
- Shopping Tourism Contributes To Robust Growth of Luxury Goods
- Social Networks Boost Luxury Brands Sales
- Luxury Brands Continue To Enter Canada
- Economic Outlook: Low Canadian Dollar Affects Retailers' Margins
- Summary 1 Selected Luxury Shopping Centres: 2015
- Summary 2 Selected Luxury Department Stores: 2015
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2010-2015
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2010-2015
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2010-2014
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2011-2014
- Table 12 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format: % Value 2010-2015
- Table 13 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2015
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Summary 3 Research Sources