Luxury Jewellery in Thailand
Traditionally, a pleasant store ambience and high standard services provide customer satisfaction and stimulate sales of luxury jewellery. Branding is another factor taken into consideration by many consumers, and it is likely to continue to support the demand for luxury jewellery. While gold jewellery is expected to remain the most popular precious material for Thai consumers, a shift towards Western-style materials and products is ongoing, especially for platinum with diamond rings. New produc...
Euromonitor International's Luxury Jewellery in Thailand report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Jewellery market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Jewellery retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Luxury Costume Jewellery, Luxury Fine Jewellery.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Jewellery market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- LUXURY JEWELLERY IN THAILAND
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Established and Newer Factors Foster Demand
- New, Innovative Collections Add Dynamism
- Women Remain the Key Consumers As Men's Participation Grows
- Competitive Landscape
- the Entry of New Brands Intensifies the Competition
- Pandora Remains A Coveted Brand Name
- the Internet Is A Growing Communication Tool
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Luxury Jewellery by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Luxury Jewellery by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Jewellery: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Jewellery: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Distribution of Luxury Jewellery by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Luxury Jewellery by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Luxury Jewellery by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Luxury Goods Continues To See Positive Retail Value Sales Growth
- Shift From Luxury Goods To Luxury Experiences Among Thais and Tourists
- International Players Lead Luxury Goods in Thailand
- Store-based Retailing Dominates With the Integration of Internet Retailing
- Slower Growth Expected for Luxury Goods in Thailand
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Number of High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI): 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 Inbound Receipts for Luxury Goods by Country of Origin: Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources