Luxury Jewellery in Sweden
Luxury jewellery is projected to mature in the forecast period, as Swedes are becoming increasingly focused on services at the expense of goods. The Swedish population tends to spend a larger proportion of their disposable income on travelling and restaurants. Swedish Statistics showed that compared with the benchmark of 2010, sales in restaurants and hotels in Sweden during 2015 were 28% higher, and 37% higher in 2016 than in 2010. Similarly, for the travel industry, Swedish Statistics showed t...
Euromonitor International's Luxury Jewellery in Sweden report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Jewellery market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Jewellery retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Luxury Costume Jewellery, Luxury Fine Jewellery.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Jewellery market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- LUXURY JEWELLERY IN SWEDEN
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Luxury Jewellery Set To Mature in the Forecast Period
- Luxury Fine Jewellery Outperforms Luxury Costume Jewellery
- Demand for Mid-priced Luxury Jewellery Hampers Growth
- Competitive Landscape
- Albrekts Guld Is the Clear Winner in A Generally Fragmented Category
- Many Fashion Brands Are Expected To Increase Their Luxury Jewellery Portfolios in the Forecast Period
- Support for and Growth of Local Players in the Forecast Period
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Luxury Jewellery by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Luxury Jewellery by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Jewellery: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Jewellery: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Distribution of Luxury Jewellery by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Luxury Jewellery by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Luxury Jewellery by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Luxury Goods in Sweden Displays Moderate Growth in 2017
- Stronger Growth in Specific Categories
- Fragmentation, With A High Proportion of International Brands
- Internet Retailing Grows, But Mainly for Affordable Luxury Brands
- Uncertainty Over the Development of Luxury Goods in the Forecast Period
- Market Indicator
- Table 8 Number of High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI): 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 Inbound Receipts for Luxury Goods by Country of Origin: Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources