Luxury Jewellery in Spain
Having plunged by more than a quarter during 2020, retail current value sales of luxury jewellery exhibited no more than a modest rebound in 2021. The collapse of inbound international tourism for much of 2020 weighed heavily on demand for luxury jewellery, and it remained quite depressed during early 2021 before picking up somewhat during the second half of the year. Prior to the onset of the pandemic, visitors from Asian and Latin American countries, in addition to Russia, were a major source...
Euromonitor International's Luxury Jewellery in Spain report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Jewellery market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Jewellery retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2025 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Luxury Costume Jewellery, Luxury Fine Jewellery.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Jewellery market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Luxury Jewellery in Spain
- Euromonitor International
- December 2021
- List Of Contents And Tables
- LUXURY JEWELLERY IN SPAIN
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2021 DEVELOPMENTS
- With inbound international tourism subdued, demand for luxury jewellery remains fairly muted
- Economic stress and subdued socialising weigh on demand for luxury jewellery among local consumers
- E-commerce remains a significant distribution channel even after restrictions on physical stores are eased
- PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Tourism revival and increased socialising will be key to rebound
- Younger consumers will be more comfortable buying luxury jewellery online than their parents
- Brands will increasingly seek to provoke an emotional reaction
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Luxury Jewellery by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 2 Sales of Luxury Jewellery by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Jewellery: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Jewellery: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 5 Distribution of Luxury Jewellery by Format: % Value 2016-2021
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Luxury Jewellery by Category: Value 2021-2026
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Luxury Jewellery by Category: % Value Growth 2021-2026
- LUXURY GOODS IN SPAIN
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Luxury goods in 2021: The big picture
- 2021 key trends
- Competitive landscape
- Retailing developments
- What next for luxury goods?
- MARKET DATA
- Table 8 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Table 10 Inbound Receipts for Luxury Goods by Country of Origin: Value 2016-2021
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 13 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2021
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2021-2026
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2021-2026
- Summary 1 Research Sources