Luxury Jewellery in South Korea
The costume jewellery trend in South Korea is much stronger than in peer countries. Consumer demand shifts rapidly and is trending towards more unique designs. A growing number of players thus launched “bridge jewellery” collections, mixing semi-precious gemstones and metals, to meet this demand. Local bridge jewellery brands are positioning themselves as semi-luxury, using gold, but with reasonable average prices below KRW300,000. These brands also have wider channel coverage than luxury jewell...
Euromonitor International's Luxury Jewellery in South Korea report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Jewellery market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Jewellery retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Luxury Costume Jewellery, Luxury Fine Jewellery.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Jewellery market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- LUXURY JEWELLERY IN SOUTH KOREA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Consumer Behaviour Works in Favour of Non-luxury Jewellery Brands
- Strong Branding Required
- Retailing Remains Highly Concentrated Among Mixed Retailers, While Internet Retailing Slowly Develops
- Competitive Landscape
- Competitive Landscape Is Becoming Complicated in Luxury Jewellery
- Consumer Base Widens, Creating Room for Potential Growth in the Forecast Period
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Luxury Jewellery by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Luxury Jewellery by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Jewellery: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Jewellery: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Distribution of Luxury Jewellery by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Luxury Jewellery by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Luxury Jewellery by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Luxury Goods Records Growth, Attracting Further Interest From Manufacturers
- Expanding Consumer Base Drives Growth of Luxury Goods
- Luxury Car Manufacturers Dominate Luxury Goods
- Mixed Retailers Remains the Main Retailing Channel in Luxury Goods, While Internet Retailing Is Developing
- Potential for Growth of Luxury Goods in the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Number of High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI): 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 Inbound Receipts for Luxury Goods by Country of Origin: Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources