Luxury Jewellery in South Africa
High net worth individuals look for unique and customised pieces in terms of designs and the quality of precious stones used. It is popular for African consumers to buy loose stones and seek unique and high-quality craftsmanship to design and make custom-made jewellery. Designers present in this niche area cater to a global clientele and have their business operations set up in a way to allow by-appointment viewing and consultation only. The personalised nature of the services offered allows the...
Euromonitor International's Luxury Jewellery in South Africa report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Jewellery market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Jewellery retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Luxury Costume Jewellery, Luxury Fine Jewellery.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Jewellery market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- LUXURY JEWELLERY IN SOUTH AFRICA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Demand for Customised Luxury Jewellery Pieces Creates Niche Opportunity
- Changing Consumer Preferences With A Growing Appetite for African-inspired Jewellery Pieces
- Competitive Landscape
- Browns the Diamond Store Maintains Its Lead
- Monobrand Stores Launch Collections Globally
- Luxury Costume Jewellery Grows Popular Primarily Among Wealthy Shoppers
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Luxury Jewellery by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Luxury Jewellery by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Jewellery: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Jewellery: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Distribution of Luxury Jewellery by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Luxury Jewellery by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Luxury Jewellery by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Lower Total Value Growth Registered in Luxury Goods in 2017
- No Major Brand Launches
- Luxury Goods Remains Highly Fragmented
- Non-grocery Specialists Continues To Dominate the Distribution of Luxury Goods
- Luxury Goods Expected To Decline Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Number of High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI): 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 Inbound Receipts for Luxury Goods by Country of Origin: Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources