- LUXURY JEWELLERY IN POLAND
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Demand for High Quality Local Craftsmanship and Design
- Luxury Costume Jewellery on the Rise
- Rise of Internet Retailing Though Store-based Remains the Outright Leader
- Competitive Landscape
- Limited Assortment of and Demand for Jewellery for Men
- Local Rather Than Foreign Purchases Continue To Drive Category Sales
- Ongoing Popularity of Affordable Luxury
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Luxury Jewellery by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Luxury Jewellery by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Jewellery: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Jewellery: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Distribution of Luxury Jewellery by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Luxury Jewellery by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Luxury Jewellery by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Luxury Goods on the Rise
- Ongoing Growth March for Luxury Goods in 2017
- Global Brands Are Synonymous With Luxury and Predominate in the Polish Market
- Growing Trend in Internet Channel, Particularly As A Tool To Engage Directly With Wealthy Consumers
- Luxury Goods Market Set To See More Competition Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Number of High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI): 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 Inbound Receipts for Luxury Goods by Country of Origin: Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources
Luxury Jewellery in Poland
When buying luxury jewellery, wealthy consumers desire high quality of workmanship and design. Affluent Poles prefer to support Polish designers and manufacturers, who often offer unique, individually designed products, with this trend set to continue in the forecast period. When buying luxury jewellery Polish consumers are much more interested in brand heritage and quality than in ostentatious or conspicuous luxury brands that are very visible. This is especially true for those who purchase lux...
Euromonitor International's Luxury Jewellery in Poland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Jewellery market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Jewellery retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Luxury Costume Jewellery, Luxury Fine Jewellery.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Jewellery market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.