Luxury Jewellery in Mexico
Mexico has a long-standing tradition of jewellery. The country is classified as the third largest producer of silver jewellery since pre-Hispanic times, and Mexicans often use jewellery to denote social status. Jewellery often forms a part of Mexicans’ most memorable moments; it is a symbolic gesture for special occasions such as christenings, first communions, or simply as a gesture of love. Throughout generations, Mexicans learned that the type of metal is fundamental, and there is a strong pr...
Euromonitor International's Luxury Jewellery in Mexico report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Jewellery market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Jewellery retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Luxury Costume Jewellery, Luxury Fine Jewellery.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Jewellery market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- LUXURY JEWELLERY IN MEXICO
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Jewellery Is Embedded in Mexican Culture Ensuring Sales Growth
- Consumers Constantly Seek To Be Fashionable
- Competitive Landscape
- Producers of Renowned Brands Promote Accessible Items
- Accessible Jewellery Such As Pandora and Swarovski Sets Trends
- A New Generation of Mexican Jewellers Make A Name for Themselves
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Luxury Jewellery by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Luxury Jewellery by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Jewellery: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Jewellery: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Distribution of Luxury Jewellery by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Luxury Jewellery by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Luxury Jewellery by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Mexico Represents An Attractive Market for Luxury Goods Manufacturers
- Luxury Consumer Base Continues To Grow
- Key Iconic Brands Maintain A Solid Performance
- Luxury Players Strengthen Their Brands' Retail Presence in Mexico
- Experiential Luxury Goods Will Continue To Drive Growth
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Number of High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI): 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 Inbound Receipts for Luxury Goods by Country of Origin: Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources