- LUXURY JEWELLERY IN MALAYSIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Consumer Spending Behaviour Softens Sales in Luxury Jewellery
- New Designs Attracting Consumers
- Safety Affects Demand for Luxury Jewellery
- Competitive Landscape
- New Luxury Jewellery Concept Targets Younger Generation
- Specialist Retailers Continue To Dominate Sales
- Malaysians Yet To Be Convinced by Internet Retailing
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Luxury Jewellery by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Luxury Jewellery by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Jewellery: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Jewellery: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Distribution of Luxury Jewellery by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Luxury Jewellery by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Luxury Jewellery by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Demand for Luxury Goods Remains Strong
- Demand for Luxury Goods Continues To Rise Despite Volatile Economy
- International Brands Continue To Dominate Sales
- Physical Stores Dominate Distribution of Luxury Goods
- Slow Positive Outlook Forecasted in Luxury Goods
- Market Indicator
- Table 8 Number of High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI): 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 Inbound Receipts for Luxury Goods by Country of Origin: Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources
Luxury Jewellery in Malaysia
Spending on luxury jewellery in Malaysia was affected by the slowdown in consumer purchasing confidence during 2017. While exclusive luxury jewellery brands like Bvlgari and Cartier are targeting higher income consumers with extremely high spending power, younger consumers in Malaysia are switching to more affordable brands like Tiffany & Co and Swarovski. These brands offer a large range of luxury jewellery at more affordable prices. This rise in the popularity of cheaper luxury jewellery is sl...
Euromonitor International's Luxury Jewellery in Malaysia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Jewellery market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Jewellery retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Luxury Costume Jewellery, Luxury Fine Jewellery.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Jewellery market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.