Luxury Jewellery in Hong Kong, China
Luxury jewellery recovered to record positive current value growth in 2017, following the recovery in Mainland Chinese tourist arrivals into Hong Kong, which was impacted by Umbrella Revolution in 2014. As the political dispute between China and South Korea heightened, and the impact of the anti-corruption campaign in China started to wane, Mainland Chinese tourists turned away from South Korea and returned to Hong Kong for shopping, resuming their purchases of luxury goods including jewellery f...
Euromonitor International's Luxury Jewellery in Hong Kong, China report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Jewellery market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Jewellery retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Luxury Costume Jewellery, Luxury Fine Jewellery.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Jewellery market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- LUXURY JEWELLERY IN HONG KONG, CHINA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Mainland Chinese Tourists To Remain Key Purchasers of Luxury Jewellery
- Millennials To Be Targeted
- Expected Shift Towards Offering Luxury Jewellery at An Accessible Price Point
- Competitive Landscape
- Intense Competition Hastens the Urgency for Brands To Better Engage Consumers
- Simplicity and Heritage Are Key Factors
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Luxury Jewellery by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Luxury Jewellery by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Jewellery: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Jewellery: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Distribution of Luxury Jewellery by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Luxury Jewellery by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Luxury Jewellery by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Recovery in Tourist Arrivals and Economic Conditions Benefit Luxury Goods
- Luxury Goods Rebounds To Positive Growth During 2017
- Luxury Goods Players Emphasise Consumer Engagement
- Internet Retailing Remains A Small Channel
- Luxury Goods To Grow Positively, Though Challenges Remain
- Market Indicator
- Table 8 Number of High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI): 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 Inbound Receipts for Luxury Goods by Country of Origin: Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources