Luxury Jewellery in Germany
One reason for the ongoing solid growth of luxury jewellery in Germany is the fact that wealthy, especially older, people are seeing these pieces as an alternative means of investment at a time of very low interest rates on savings and stock markets being near or at an all-time high. Therefore, they are focusing on assets which are unlikely to depreciate. Industry experts expect luxury jewellery to continue to register steady value growth over the forecast period, with some of these items unlike...
Euromonitor International's Luxury Jewellery in Germany report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Jewellery market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Jewellery retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Luxury Costume Jewellery, Luxury Fine Jewellery.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Jewellery market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- LUXURY JEWELLERY IN GERMANY
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Older Consumers Increasingly Seeing Luxury Jewellery As An Investment
- Younger Customers More Drawn To Affordable, Celebrity-promoted Products
- Green Luxury and Social Responsibility Niche Issues in Germany
- Competitive Landscape
- Wellendorff Successfully Addresses the High End of the Category
- Majority of German Consumers Look for More Affordable Luxury Products
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Luxury Jewellery by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Luxury Jewellery by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Jewellery: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Jewellery: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Distribution of Luxury Jewellery by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Luxury Jewellery by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Luxury Jewellery by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Luxury Goods Sales Driven by Both Supply and Demand Sides
- Luxury Goods Performs Well in Both Volume and Value Terms
- Fragmented Competitive Environment Due To the Diverse Range of Luxury Goods
- Store-based Non-grocery Specialists Dominate Distribution
- Further Growth Anticipated Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Number of High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI): 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 Inbound Receipts for Luxury Goods by Country of Origin: Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources