Luxury Jewellery in France
Despite a slight upturn in 2017, experts have doubts about the chances of a significant recovery by luxury jewellery over the forecast period. Local and mainly inbound tourists have returned to Paris or prestigious beach locations, where they visit for both holidays and luxury shopping, such as Saint-Tropez, Cannes or Deauville. However, while the threat of terrorism has marginally waned, two factors could hamper the potential of luxury jewellery.
Euromonitor International's Luxury Jewellery in France report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Jewellery market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Jewellery retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Luxury Costume Jewellery, Luxury Fine Jewellery.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Jewellery market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- LUXURY JEWELLERY IN FRANCE
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Negative Impact of Ceiling of Payment
- Luxury Costume Jewellery Regains Fashionable Image
- Some Potential for Niche of Men's Fine Luxury Jewellery
- Competitive Landscape
- Cartier Joaillerie International Remains Leader of Luxury Jewellery
- Swarovski Continues To Gain Share
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Luxury Jewellery by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Luxury Jewellery by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Jewellery: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Jewellery: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Distribution of Luxury Jewellery by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Luxury Jewellery by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Luxury Jewellery by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Performance of Luxury Goods Is Reassured in 2017, Despite Fragility
- New Targets, New Modes and Codes of Consumption
- Automotive and Luxury Multinationals Largely Dominate
- Store-based Retailing Must Reinvent Itself With Emergence of Internet Retailing
- More Rational Management and Investment Expected
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Number of High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI): 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 Inbound Receipts for Luxury Goods by Country of Origin: Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources