Luxury Hotels (5-Star Plus) in South Korea
The 5-star standard is quite generous in South Korea. The Korea Tourism Organisation conducts evaluations every three years on multiple criteria, including accommodation, service, dining, fitness facilities, and others. Not all 5-star hotels are considered as luxury hotels, although domestic consumers regard the star rating as the main criterion in determining a hotel’s quality. As there are quite a number of 5-star hotels, luxury hotels (5-star plus) focus on differentiating themselves from non...
Euromonitor International's Luxury Hotels (5-star plus) in South Korea report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Hotels (5-star plus) market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Hotels (5-star plus) retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Hotels (5-star plus) market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- LUXURY HOTELS (5-STAR PLUS) IN SOUTH KOREA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Luxury Hotels Try To Differentiate From Non-luxury 5-star Hotels
- Luxury Hotels (5-star Plus) Largely Limited To Seoul
- Reliance on Tourists Has A Negative Impact, Forcing Luxury Hotels To Concentrate More on Domestic Customers
- Competitive Landscape
- Mega Brands Enter the Domestic Market"
- "ho-cances Kick-in To Support Luxury Hotels
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales in Luxury Hotels (5-star plus): Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales in Luxury Hotels (5-star plus): % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales in Luxury Hotels (5-star plus) by Country of Origin: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Hotels (5-star plus): % Value 2012-2016
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Hotels (5-star plus): % Value 2013-2016
- Table 6 Forecast Sales in Luxury Hotels (5-star plus): Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales in Luxury Hotels (5-star plus): % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Luxury Goods Records Growth, Attracting Further Interest From Manufacturers
- Expanding Consumer Base Drives Growth of Luxury Goods
- Luxury Car Manufacturers Dominate Luxury Goods
- Mixed Retailers Remains the Main Retailing Channel in Luxury Goods, While Internet Retailing Is Developing
- Potential for Growth of Luxury Goods in the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Number of High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI): 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 Inbound Receipts for Luxury Goods by Country of Origin: Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources