Luxury Eyewear in Thailand
In 2017, luxury sun glasses accounted for the highest retail value sales of luxury eyewear in Thailand. Women’s luxury sun glasses saw the fastest retail value growth as female consumers showed more interest than men in new styles. Fashion and image-consciousness are key reasons for affluent consumers purchasing luxury eyewear, although functionality and product features are also taken into account. The integration of fashion and functionality is mainly apparent in luxury spectacle frames, which...
Euromonitor International's Luxury Eyewear in Thailand report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Eyewear market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Eyewear retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Luxury Spectacle Frames, Luxury Sun Glasses.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Eyewear market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- LUXURY EYEWEAR IN THAILAND
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Sophisticated Requirements Result in Selective Purchases
- Stiff Competition From Non-luxury Alternatives
- Modern Lifestyles Set To Push the Demand for Luxury Eyewear
- Competitive Landscape
- Safilo Group and Luxottica Wholesale Capture Consumers of Luxury Sun Glasses
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Luxury Eyewear by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Luxury Eyewear by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Eyewear: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Eyewear: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Distribution of Luxury Eyewear by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Luxury Eyewear by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Luxury Eyewear by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Luxury Goods Continues To See Positive Retail Value Sales Growth
- Shift From Luxury Goods To Luxury Experiences Among Thais and Tourists
- International Players Lead Luxury Goods in Thailand
- Store-based Retailing Dominates With the Integration of Internet Retailing
- Slower Growth Expected for Luxury Goods in Thailand
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Number of High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI): 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 Inbound Receipts for Luxury Goods by Country of Origin: Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources