- LUXURY EYEWEAR IN SOUTH KOREA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Bold Designs Popular
- High Dependence on Duty Free Channel A Threat
- Consumers Set Their Eyes on Domestic Brands Offering Affordable Luxury
- Competitive Landscape
- the Dominance of Leading Manufacturers Weakens
- Brands Compete To Develop Luxury Eyewear
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Luxury Eyewear by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Luxury Eyewear by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Eyewear: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Eyewear: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Distribution of Luxury Eyewear by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Luxury Eyewear by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Luxury Eyewear by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Luxury Goods Records Growth, Attracting Further Interest From Manufacturers
- Expanding Consumer Base Drives Growth of Luxury Goods
- Luxury Car Manufacturers Dominate Luxury Goods
- Mixed Retailers Remains the Main Retailing Channel in Luxury Goods, While Internet Retailing Is Developing
- Potential for Growth of Luxury Goods in the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Number of High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI): 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 Inbound Receipts for Luxury Goods by Country of Origin: Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources
Luxury Eyewear in South Korea
In luxury eyewear, unique and bold designs are more popular than simple designs. Simple and traditional designs which are popular in Western countries are often not even imported due to a lack of demand. Much like cosmetics and small leather goods, luxury eyewear can be seen as an “affordable” luxury good, a stepping stone for consumers to experience luxury brands. Hence luxury brands have also been diversifying into this area in order to expand their offerings and profit from a much wider audie...
Euromonitor International's Luxury Eyewear in South Korea report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Eyewear market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Eyewear retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Luxury Spectacle Frames, Luxury Sun Glasses.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Eyewear market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.