Luxury Eyewear in Germany
In 2017, luxury eyewear in Germany continued to record strong growth in line with the review period average despite the fact that sales in later years were measured against a significantly higher base. Continued solid growth can be mainly attributed to an expanding target audience and ongoing premiumisation. On the one hand, favourable economic conditions and very high consumer confidence are seeing more Germans trade up from regular to luxury eyewear products. On the other hand, the number of w...
Euromonitor International's Luxury Eyewear in Germany report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Eyewear market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Eyewear retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Luxury Spectacle Frames, Luxury Sun Glasses.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Eyewear market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- LUXURY EYEWEAR IN GERMANY
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Luxury Eyewear Benefits From A Growing Target Audience
- Luxury Eyewear A Stepping Stone Towards A Wider Luxury Range of Goods
- German Consumers Prioritise Brand Heritage and Quality
- Competitive Landscape
- Luxottica Defends Its Leading Position Through A Large Number of Activities
- More Luxury Brands Expected To Diversify Into Luxury Eyewear in Germany
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Luxury Eyewear by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Luxury Eyewear by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Eyewear: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Eyewear: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Distribution of Luxury Eyewear by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Luxury Eyewear by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Luxury Eyewear by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Luxury Goods Sales Driven by Both Supply and Demand Sides
- Luxury Goods Performs Well in Both Volume and Value Terms
- Fragmented Competitive Environment Due To the Diverse Range of Luxury Goods
- Store-based Non-grocery Specialists Dominate Distribution
- Further Growth Anticipated Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Number of High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI): 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 Inbound Receipts for Luxury Goods by Country of Origin: Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources