Luxury Eyewear in France
While it was previously dynamic, luxury eyewear is now a category in jeopardy with no optimism in the short term. The ceiling of reimbursement to EUR150 in April 2015 by the national security system and the private health insurance plans led mid-income consumers to pay greater attention to the price of spectacle frames that they purchased. Consumers were also obliged to wait two years to purchase a new pair of spectacle frames to be reimbursed, which was not previously the case. Even if spectacl...
Euromonitor International's Luxury Eyewear in France report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Eyewear market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Eyewear retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Luxury Spectacle Frames, Luxury Sun Glasses.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Eyewear market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- LUXURY EYEWEAR IN FRANCE
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Ceiling of Reimbursement Is A Harsh Blow To Luxury Spectacle Frames
- Pessimistic Outlook for Opticians
- Luxury Sun Glasses A More Accessible Option
- Competitive Landscape
- Dominance of Two Leading Players
- Worrying Consolidation Between French Manufacturers and Retailers
- Growing Number of Brands
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Luxury Eyewear by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Luxury Eyewear by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Eyewear: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Eyewear: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Distribution of Luxury Eyewear by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Luxury Eyewear by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Luxury Eyewear by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Performance of Luxury Goods Is Reassured in 2017, Despite Fragility
- New Targets, New Modes and Codes of Consumption
- Automotive and Luxury Multinationals Largely Dominate
- Store-based Retailing Must Reinvent Itself With Emergence of Internet Retailing
- More Rational Management and Investment Expected
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Number of High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI): 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 Inbound Receipts for Luxury Goods by Country of Origin: Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources