Luxury Eyewear in China
The younger generation in China became the major consumers of luxury eyewear in 2017. Opinion leaders such as celebrities and web stars have an irresistible appeal to mass consumers through social media or variety shows. They present the message that luxury eyewear products have become a hot fashion item for young adults in China. For example, in the online variety show “The Hip-hop of China”, every singer or tutor wears sunglasses, presenting a trendy style to the younger generation. Luxury sun...
Euromonitor International's Luxury Eyewear in China report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Eyewear market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Eyewear retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Luxury Spectacle Frames, Luxury Sun Glasses.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Eyewear market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- LUXURY EYEWEAR IN CHINA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Luxury Eyewear Is Recovering, Driven by the Younger Generation
- Women's Luxury Sunglasses Maintains Its Strong Appeal
- Internet Retailing Boosts Growth in Luxury Eyewear
- Competitive Landscape
- Ray-ban Remains the Best-selling Brand in Luxury Eyewear in China
- Cooperation With Famous Celebrities To Promote Brands
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Luxury Eyewear by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Luxury Eyewear by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Eyewear: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Eyewear: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Distribution of Luxury Eyewear by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Luxury Eyewear by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Luxury Eyewear by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- the Performance of Luxury Goods Picks Up
- the Luxury Goods Market Eyes the Rising Number of Middle-class Millennials
- Uneven Performance Between Categories in Luxury Goods
- Internet Retailing Is Developing Further and Attracting More Players
- Continued Value Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Number of High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI): 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 Inbound Receipts for Luxury Goods by Country of Origin: Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources