Luxury Eyewear in Brazil
Middle-income consumers were the main growth driver of luxury eyewear over the review period, as many of the items found under luxury eyewear are quite affordable. As a consequence, sales in the category were significantly impacted by the economic crisis, as consumers avoided purchases of more expensive and non-essential items. Luxury sun glasses in particular was negatively impacted, given it is not an essential product and many consumers can afford to wait for an improved economic environment...
Euromonitor International's Luxury Eyewear in Brazil report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Eyewear market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Eyewear retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Luxury Spectacle Frames, Luxury Sun Glasses.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Eyewear market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- LUXURY EYEWEAR IN BRAZIL
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- the Economic Slowdown Continues To Negatively Affect Sales of Luxury Eyewear
- Consumers To Shift Towards Simpler Options
- Informal Market Set To Continue To Prosper
- Competitive Landscape
- Luxottica Continues To Lead Luxury Eyewear
- Luxottica Set To Expand Its Lead
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Luxury Eyewear by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Luxury Eyewear by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Eyewear: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Eyewear: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Distribution of Luxury Eyewear by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Luxury Eyewear by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Luxury Eyewear by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Luxury Goods Continues To Record Retail Value Declines
- Negative Mood Dragging Down Consumption of Luxury Goods in Brazil
- Trading Down Negatively Affects the Competitive Landscape of Luxury Goods
- Store-based Retailing Continues To Dominate Sales of Luxury Goods
- Positive Outlook Ahead, Although Companies Are Becoming Wary of Brazil
- Market Indicator
- Table 8 Number of High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI): 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 Inbound Receipts for Luxury Goods by Country of Origin: Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources