Luxury Eyewear in Australia
Luxury eyewear is predicted to record similar value growth over the forecast period, compared to the review period. The healthy growth will be driven by Australians’ demand for branded offerings, the country’s strong UV ratings and consumers becoming increasingly conscious of the prevalence of eye health problems. Furthermore, spectacle frames and sun glasses will continue to benefit from their positioning as a fashion statement, with manufacturers launching products with unique frames and lense...
Euromonitor International's Luxury Eyewear in Australia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Eyewear market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Eyewear retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Luxury Spectacle Frames, Luxury Sun Glasses.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Eyewear market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- LUXURY EYEWEAR IN AUSTRALIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strong Uv Ratings Sustain Growth in Sales
- Luxury Eyewear Consumers Look for Heritage and Classic Designs
- Lower-price Spectacles May Impede Growth
- Competitive Landscape
- Key Players Rely on Licensing Agreements
- Safilo Australia Impacted by Global Fulfilment Issues
- Sunshades Eyewear Gains Share From Global Competitor
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Luxury Eyewear by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Luxury Eyewear by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Eyewear: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Eyewear: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Distribution of Luxury Eyewear by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Luxury Eyewear by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Luxury Eyewear by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Luxury Goods Remains Positive in 2017
- Luxury Brands Target Younger Generation Customers
- International Companies Expand Their Bricks-and-mortar Operations
- Internet Retailing Is the Fastest Growing Channel for Many Categories
- Luxury Goods Will Continue To Experience Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicator
- Table 8 Number of High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI): 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 Inbound Receipts for Luxury Goods by Country of Origin: Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources