Luxury Eyewear in Argentina
In 2017, luxury eyewear recorded a significant recovery in retail volume terms after a sharp drop during the review period. Unlike other luxury categories, luxury eyewear is notable for having a large number of middle-income customers, given affordability. A marginal improvement in the purchasing power of middle-income consumers benefited luxury eyewear sales in 2017. Despite the recovery, volume remained far below the level reached in the early years of the review period.
Euromonitor International's Luxury Eyewear in Argentina report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Eyewear market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Eyewear retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Luxury Spectacle Frames, Luxury Sun Glasses.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Eyewear market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- LUXURY EYEWEAR IN ARGENTINA
- Euromonitor International
- January 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strong Recovery of Sales Boosted by Middle-income Consumers
- Exclusive Brands Only Present in the City of Buenos Aires
- Sales Below the Levels Reached During Early Review Period
- Competitive Landscape
- Luxottica Argentina Leads Sales
- Safilo Group Returns To the Country
- Record Sales Expected in 2022
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Luxury Eyewear by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Luxury Eyewear by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Eyewear: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Eyewear: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Distribution of Luxury Eyewear by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Luxury Eyewear by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Luxury Eyewear by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Neighbouring Countries Are A Great Attraction To Buy Luxury Goods
- Changes in Economic Policy Favour the Supply of Products
- Slow Return of Imported Brands To the Country
- Few Attractive Locations To Open Premises
- A Positive Forecast Due To A Greater Variety and Recovery of the Economy
- Market Indicator
- Table 8 Number of High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI): 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 Inbound Receipts for Luxury Goods by Country of Origin: Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources