Luxury Electronic Gadgets in the United Kingdom
In the UK, luxury mobile phones remain a niche, with only 12,000 handsets sold in 2015. However, while the wider mobile phone industry is seen to be reaching saturation point, demand for luxury mobile phones is continuing to grow, with rises of 6% in value and 4% in volume in 2015. Mobile phones are a valued and integral possession for UK consumers and it is often the one material item they like to keep close by at all times of day. Luxury brands succeed by offering the best in high end...
Euromonitor International's Luxury Electronic Gadgets in United Kingdom report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Electronic Gadgets market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Electronic Gadgets retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Luxury Mobile Phones, Luxury Mp3 Players.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Electronic Gadgets market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- LUXURY ELECTRONIC GADGETS IN THE UNITED KINGDOM
- Euromonitor International
- April 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Luxury Electronic Gadgets by Category: Value 2010-2015
- Table 2 Sales of Luxury Electronic Gadgets by Category: % Value Growth 2010-2015
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Electronic Gadgets: % Value 2010-2014
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Electronic Gadgets: % Value 2011-2014
- Table 5 Distribution of Luxury Electronic Gadgets by Format: % Value 2010-2015
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Luxury Electronic Gadgets by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Luxury Electronic Gadgets by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Executive Summary
- UK Sees Continued Positive Growth for Luxury Goods
- Affordable Versus Absolute Luxury Broadens the Price Spectrum
- Luxury Goes Digital
- Men Are Key Growth Consumers of Luxury
- Continued Growth Anticipated But Possible Restricted Tourist Spend Predicts Overall Slowdown
- Key Trends and Developments
- Economic Growth Fuels Continued Upsurge in Luxury Goods Spending
- Wearable Technology Emerges Within Luxury
- Wealthy Tourists Continue To Shape the Luxury Retail Experience
- Luxury Brands Focus on Digital Marketing To Make Headway in New Channels of Online Commerce
- Summary 1 Selected Luxury Shopping Centres 2015
- Summary 2 Selected Luxury Department Stores 2015
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2010-2015
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2010-2015
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2010-2014
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2011-2014
- Table 12 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format: % Value 2010-2015
- Table 13 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2015
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Summary 3 Research Sources