Luxury Electronic Gadgets in Ukraine
In 2015 luxury electronic gadgets suffered from the overall economic downturn in the country, as well as from increased competition from recent technological advances from leading smartphone manufacturers such as Apple, Samsung, HTC and Sony. Luxury mobile phone manufacturers do not launch novelties as frequently as standard smartphone producers; however, they still aim to equip new models with larger full HD screens, a good camera, etc. It should be noted that a luxury mobile phone is a status...
Euromonitor International's Luxury Electronic Gadgets in Ukraine report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Electronic Gadgets market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Electronic Gadgets retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Luxury Mobile Phones, Luxury Mp3 Players.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Electronic Gadgets market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- LUXURY ELECTRONIC GADGETS IN UKRAINE
- Euromonitor International
- January 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Luxury Electronic Gadgets by Category: Value 2010-2015
- Table 2 Sales of Luxury Electronic Gadgets by Category: % Value Growth 2010-2015
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Electronic Gadgets: % Value 2010-2014
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Electronic Gadgets: % Value 2011-2014
- Table 5 Distribution of Luxury Electronic Gadgets by Format: % Value 2010-2015
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Luxury Electronic Gadgets by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Luxury Electronic Gadgets by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Executive Summary
- Economic Downturn Negatively Affects Volume Sales of Luxury Goods
- Consumers of Luxury Goods Become More Rational
- the Competitive Landscape Remains Fragmented in Ukraine in 2015
- Store-based Retailing Remains the Main Distribution Channel
- Luxury Will Slowly Recover After the Crisis
- Key Trends and Developments
- Economic Downturn Negatively Affects Luxury in Ukraine
- Consumers Become More Rational When Buying Luxury Goods
- in 2015 the Largest Companies Continue Their Development in Ukraine Despite the Crisis
- Players in the Luxury Segment Actively Develop Internet Retailing
- Summary 1 Selected Luxury Shopping Centres: 2015
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2010-2015
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2010-2015
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2010-2014
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2011-2014
- Table 12 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format: % Value 2010-2015
- Table 13 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2015
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Summary 2 Research Sources