Luxury Electronic Gadgets in Taiwan
Chinese tourists flood into Taiwan for sightseeing as well as to purchase luxury goods. Due to the Chinese government’s constraints on luxury goods, Chinese consumers buy luxury goods outside China. Taiwan and Hong Kong are popular destinations for Chinese tourists to visit. Chinese tourists purchase luxury goods out of the vanity that says he/she must be very rich to buy expensive goods without a second thought. As a result, expenditure on luxury goods from Chinese tourists is incredibly high.
Euromonitor International's Luxury Electronic Gadgets in Taiwan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Electronic Gadgets market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Electronic Gadgets retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Luxury Mobile Phones, Luxury Mp3 Players.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Electronic Gadgets market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- LUXURY ELECTRONIC GADGETS IN TAIWAN
- Euromonitor International
- January 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Luxury Electronic Gadgets by Category: Value 2010-2015
- Table 2 Sales of Luxury Electronic Gadgets by Category: % Value Growth 2010-2015
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Electronic Gadgets: % Value 2010-2014
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Electronic Gadgets: % Value 2011-2014
- Table 5 Distribution of Luxury Electronic Gadgets by Format: % Value 2010-2015
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Luxury Electronic Gadgets by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Luxury Electronic Gadgets by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Executive Summary
- Changing Public Mindset Towards Luxury Goods Slows Down Sales Growth
- Shopping Mall and Outlet Openings Increase the Presence and Variety of Luxury Brands
- Unfavourable Euro Exchange Rate Forces Luxury Brands To Reduce Selling Price
- Department Stores and Shopping Malls Are Major Distribution Channels
- Positive Growth for Luxury Goods Is Expected Over the Forecast Period
- Key Trends and Developments
- Younger Generation Saves Less and Spends Outside the Home More
- Female Workforce Contributes To Sales of Luxury Goods
- Celebrity Marketing Attracts Attention To Luxury Brands
- Growing Number of Luxury Department Stores Increase Coverage of Luxury Brands
- Summary 1 Selected Luxury Shopping Centres: 2015
- Summary 2 Selected Luxury Department Stores: 2015
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2010-2015
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2010-2015
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2010-2014
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2011-2014
- Table 12 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format: % Value 2010-2015
- Table 13 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2015
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Summary 3 Research Sources