Luxury Electronic Gadgets in South Africa
Luxury mobile phones include features such as titanium/platinum bodies, leather covers, diamond/sapphire embellishments and other services, such as a five-star rated Concierge service. As luxury mobile phones have unit prices exceeding R100,000, they are usually beyond the reach of most South African citizens. Such a distinction has been a key selling point for most retailers trying to attract wealthy South Africans seeking to own products that make them highly distinct from ordinary consumers...
Euromonitor International's Luxury Electronic Gadgets in South Africa report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Electronic Gadgets market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Electronic Gadgets retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Luxury Mobile Phones, Luxury Mp3 Players.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Electronic Gadgets market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- LUXURY ELECTRONIC GADGETS IN SOUTH AFRICA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Luxury Electronic Gadgets by Category: Value 2010-2015
- Table 2 Sales of Luxury Electronic Gadgets by Category: % Value Growth 2010-2015
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Electronic Gadgets: % Value 2010-2014
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Electronic Gadgets: % Value 2011-2014
- Table 5 Distribution of Luxury Electronic Gadgets by Format: % Value 2010-2015
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Luxury Electronic Gadgets by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Luxury Electronic Gadgets by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Executive Summary
- Luxury Continues To Post Stable Growth
- South Africa Is Well-positioned As the Gateway To the Continent's Luxury Market
- the Luxury Market Remains Fragmented Across Most Categories
- Boutiques Continue To Be the Preferred Distributors of Luxury Goods
- Demand for Luxury Is Expected To Remain Stable Over the Forecast Period
- Key Trends and Developments
- the Outlook for the South African Economy Remains Bleak
- South African Tastes Are in Line With Global Fashion Trends
- International Brands Dominate Luxury
- Boutiques Remain the Main Distributors of Luxury Products
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2010-2015
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2010-2015
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2010-2014
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2011-2014
- Table 12 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format: % Value 2010-2015
- Table 13 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2015
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Summary 1 Research Sources