Luxury Electronic Gadgets in Hong Kong, China
Luxury mobile phones in Hong Kong were impacted in 2015 by the decline in tourist arrivals, particularly from Mainland China. Chinese tourists, which Hong Kong’s luxury market largely depends upon, are choosing to visit other luxury markets such as Japan, Korea and Europe. This is due to the continuing effects from the social unrest of 2014 and the strength of the US dollar, which the Hong Kong dollar is pegged to. Chinese tourists also consider these other luxury markets to be more exciting...
Euromonitor International's Luxury Electronic Gadgets in Hong Kong, China report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Electronic Gadgets market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Electronic Gadgets retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Luxury Mobile Phones, Luxury Mp3 Players.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Electronic Gadgets market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- LUXURY ELECTRONIC GADGETS IN HONG KONG, CHINA
- Euromonitor International
- January 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Luxury Electronic Gadgets by Category: Value 2010-2015
- Table 2 Sales of Luxury Electronic Gadgets by Category: % Value Growth 2010-2015
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Electronic Gadgets: % Value 2010-2014
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Electronic Gadgets: % Value 2011-2014
- Table 5 Distribution of Luxury Electronic Gadgets by Format: % Value 2010-2015
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Luxury Electronic Gadgets by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Luxury Electronic Gadgets by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Executive Summary
- Luxury Market Experiences Overall Stagnant Growth in 2015
- Foreign Expenditure Decreases Amid Slowdown in Tourist Arrivals
- Luxury Brands Compete on Exclusivity and Digital Engagement
- Store-based Retailing Remains the Retail Channel of Choice
- Further Slowdown in Retail Value Growth Is Expected Over the Forecast Period
- Key Trends and Developments
- Slowing Economic Growth in Hong Kong and China Dampens Luxury Spending
- Luxury Culture Matures and Sees Greater Non-traditional Marketing and Digital Engagement
- Luxury Brands Streamline Operations Through Product and Store Consolidation
- Internet Retailing Records Slow Growth But Becomes Indispensable Promotional Tool
- Summary 1 Selected Luxury Shopping Centres: 2015
- Summary 2 Selected Luxury Department Stores: 2015
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2010-2015
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2010-2015
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2010-2014
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2011-2014
- Table 12 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format: % Value 2010-2015
- Table 13 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2015
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Summary 3 Research Sources