Luxury Electronic Gadgets in France
Sales of luxury electronic gadgets again declined in 2015. Luxury mobile phones suffered from the preference consumers have for smartphones, which are perceived as premium products with higher performance and are available at lower prices. Demand for luxury electronic devices declined as wealthy tourists can find those brands in their home countries and there is little difference in price when buying them in France. Sales to domestic consumers also declined due to lower purchasing power in...
Euromonitor International's Luxury Electronic Gadgets in France report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Electronic Gadgets market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Electronic Gadgets retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Luxury Mobile Phones, Luxury Mp3 Players.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Electronic Gadgets market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- LUXURY ELECTRONIC GADGETS IN FRANCE
- Euromonitor International
- February 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Luxury Electronic Gadgets by Category: Value 2010-2015
- Table 2 Sales of Luxury Electronic Gadgets by Category: % Value Growth 2010-2015
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Electronic Gadgets: % Value 2010-2014
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Electronic Gadgets: % Value 2011-2014
- Table 5 Distribution of Luxury Electronic Gadgets by Format: % Value 2010-2015
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Luxury Electronic Gadgets by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Luxury Electronic Gadgets by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Executive Summary
- Tourism Has Become the Main Driver of the Global Luxury Market
- Mixed Performance for Luxury Goods in 2015
- Luxury Is A Fragmented Competitive Environment With A Large Number of Players
- Online Sales of Luxury Goods Continue To Grow
- A Stable Evolution of Sales Is Anticipated Over the Forecast Period
- Key Trends and Developments
- France's Economy Continues To Struggle
- Affordable Luxury Grows
- the Aging Population Is An Opportunity for Luxury Goods
- E-commerce and Digital Media Come of Age
- Summary 1 Selected Luxury Shopping Centres: 2015
- Summary 2 Selected Luxury Department Stores: 2015
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2010-2015
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2010-2015
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2010-2014
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2011-2014
- Table 12 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format: % Value 2010-2015
- Table 13 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2015
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Summary 3 Research Sources