Luxury Accessories in the United Arab Emirates
Within luxury accessories, luxury sun glasses witnessed the most dynamic growth in 2015 increasing by 11% in current value terms, which was a steady improvement on the previous year. While current value growth within women’s sun glasses remained steady at 11%, men’s sunglasses saw stronger current value growth, also at 11%. This is in line with the trend towards men having greater confidence about fashion and it continues to be a key development with this category.
Euromonitor International's Luxury Accessories in United Arab Emirates report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Accessories market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Accessories retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Luxury Costume Jewellery, Luxury Cufflinks, Luxury Lighters, Luxury Sun Glasses, Other Luxury Accessories.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Accessories market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- LUXURY ACCESSORIES IN THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
- Euromonitor International
- January 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Luxury Accessories by Category: Value 2010-2015
- Table 2 Sales of Luxury Accessories by Category: % Value Growth 2010-2015
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Accessories: % Value 2010-2014
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Accessories: % Value 2011-2014
- Table 5 Distribution of Luxury Accessories by Format: % Value 2010-2015
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Luxury Accessories by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Luxury Accessories by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Executive Summary
- Luxury Goods Continues To Witness Positive Growth
- Growing Consumer Base and Shift in Tourist Demographic Drives Luxury Goods
- Discerning Consumers Continue To Favour Well-known Iconic Brands
- Specialist Non-grocery Retailers and Mixed Retailers Situated in Malls Remain the Leading Channels for Luxury Goods
- Luxury Goods Set To Continue Witnessing Positive Growth But at A Slower Pace
- Key Trends and Developments
- Stable Economic and Tourism Growth Boosts Consumption of Luxury Goods
- the United Arab Emirates Continues To Be the Hotspot for Luxury Retail and A Key Point of Entry in the Middle East for International Luxury Brands
- Iconic Brands Continue To Perform the Best Amongst Residents and Tourists Alike
- Single Brand Stores Are Expected To Remain at the Core of Luxury Goods Sales
- Summary 1 Selected Luxury Shopping Centres: 2015
- Summary 2 Selected Luxury Department Stores: Number of Outlets
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2010-2015
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2010-2015
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2010-2014
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2011-2014
- Table 12 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format: % Value 2010-2015
- Table 13 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2015
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Summary 3 Research Sources