Luxury Accessories in Canada
Demand for luxury accessories witnessed positive growth in 2015 supported by the younger consumer group known as millennials that are showing a tendency to purchase high-end luxury accessories, as well as growing demand for men’s luxury accessories. Luxury accessories for men and women is a reflection of status and a fashion-inspired product.
Euromonitor International's Luxury Accessories in Canada report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Accessories market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Accessories retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Luxury Costume Jewellery, Luxury Cufflinks, Luxury Lighters, Luxury Sun Glasses, Other Luxury Accessories.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Accessories market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- LUXURY ACCESSORIES IN CANADA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Luxury Accessories by Category: Value 2010-2015
- Table 2 Sales of Luxury Accessories by Category: % Value Growth 2010-2015
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Accessories: % Value 2010-2014
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Accessories: % Value 2011-2014
- Table 5 Distribution of Luxury Accessories by Format: % Value 2010-2015
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Luxury Accessories by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Luxury Accessories by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Executive Summary
- Luxury Goods Records Continued Growth in Canada
- Luxury Retailers Rely Upon Tourist Economy
- Fragmented Landscape Is Expanding With New Brands and Retailers
- Online Sales Unable To Compete With In-store Experience
- Further Growth Expected in Luxury Goods Over the Forecast Period
- Key Trends and Developments
- Shopping Tourism Contributes To Robust Growth of Luxury Goods
- Social Networks Boost Luxury Brands Sales
- Luxury Brands Continue To Enter Canada
- Economic Outlook: Low Canadian Dollar Affects Retailers' Margins
- Summary 1 Selected Luxury Shopping Centres: 2015
- Summary 2 Selected Luxury Department Stores: 2015
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2010-2015
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2010-2015
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2010-2014
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2011-2014
- Table 12 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format: % Value 2010-2015
- Table 13 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2015
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Summary 3 Research Sources