Lorna Jane Pty Ltd in Apparel and Footwear (Australia)
Lorna Jane’s strategy involves positioning itself as an active lifestyle brand rather than just an activewear company. The company has rolled out Active Living Rooms, a retail concept offering a workout studio, Nourish Café at selected locations and shop all in one place. Lorna Jane also offers workout and meal plans on its website.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Apparel, Footwear, Sportswear.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Apparel and Footwear market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- LORNA JANE PTY LTD IN APPAREL AND FOOTWEAR (AUSTRALIA)
- Euromonitor International
- March 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Lorna Jane Pty Ltd: Key Facts
- Retail Operations
- Summary 2 Lorna Jane Pty Ltd: Retail Operational Indicators
- Internet Strategy
- Chart 1 Lorna Jane Pty Ltd: Lorna Jane in Sydney
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 3 Lorna Jane Pty Ltd: Competitive Position 2016