Lodging in Ukraine
In 2018, hotels continued to demonstrate a positive current value performance. Whilst the number of outlets demonstrated single-digit growth, which was a good performance compared with 2017, double-digit growth was seen in current value terms.
Euromonitor International's Lodging in Ukraine report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Hotels, Lodging Offline, Lodging Online, Other Lodging, Short-Term Rentals.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Lodging market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- LODGING IN UKRAINE
- Euromonitor International
- September 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Another Positive Year for Hotels
- International Hotel Brands Invest in the Ukrainian Market
- Short-term Rentals Outperforms Hotels
- Category Data
- Table 1 Lodging Sales: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Lodging Online Sales: Value 2013-2018
- Table 3 Hotels Sales: Value 2013-2018
- Table 4 Hotels Online Sales: Value 2013-2018
- Table 5 Other Lodging Sales: Value 2013-2018
- Table 6 Other Lodging Online Sales: Value 2013-2018
- Table 7 Lodging Outlets: Units 2013-2018
- Table 8 Lodging: Number of Rooms 2013-2018
- Table 9 Lodging by Incoming vs Domestic: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Hotels NBO Company Shares: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 11 Hotel Brands by Key Performance Indicators 2018
- Table 12 Forecast Lodging Sales: Value 2018-2023
- Table 13 Forecast Lodging Online Sales: Value 2018-2023
- Table 14 Forecast Hotels Sales: Value 2018-2023
- Table 15 Forecast Hotels Online Sales: Value 2018-2023
- Table 16 Forecast Other Lodging Sales: Value 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Other Lodging Online Sales: Value 2018-2023
- Table 18 Forecast Lodging Outlets: Units 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Travel Continues To Recover in Ukraine
- Online Sales Are Supported by Trust and Positive Experiences
- A National Low-cost Carrier Is Finally Launched
- Visa-free Regime With EU Countries
- Strong Potential for Further Development
- Summary 1 Destination Ukraine: SWOT
- Market Data
- Table 19 Annual Leave: Volume 2013-2018
- Table 20 Travellers by Age: Number of People 2013-2018
- Table 21 Seasonality: Number of People 2013-2018
- Table 22 Leisure Outbound Demographics: Number of Trips 2013-2018
- Table 23 Other Transport Sales: Value 2013-2018
- Table 24 Other Transport Online Sales: Value 2013-2018
- Table 25 Forecast Other Transport Sales: Value 2018-2023
- Table 26 Forecast Other Transport Online Sales: Value 2018-2023
- Table 27 Activities: Value 2013-2018
- Table 28 Forecast Activities: Value 2018-2023
- Summary 2 Research Sources