Lodging in Slovenia
Hotels recorded 6% current value growth through internet transactions in 2017 to reach EUR109 million, while offline volume sales stagnated at EUR174 million in sales. This growth was derived mainly from increasing numbers of inbound arrivals and overnight stays, which grew by 1% in comparison to the previous year. The number of hotels grew by 1% with an increasing number under construction expected to serve the increasing demand. Occupancy rates grew by 1%, while the average daily room rate was...
Euromonitor International's Lodging in Slovenia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Hotels, Lodging Offline, Lodging Online, Other Lodging, Short-Term Rentals.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Lodging market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- LODGING IN SLOVENIA
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Category Data
- Table 1 Lodging Sales: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Lodging Online Sales: Value 2012-2017
- Table 3 Hotels Sales: Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 Hotels Online Sales: Value 2012-2017
- Table 5 Other Lodging Sales: Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Other Lodging Online Sales: Value 2012-2017
- Table 7 Lodging Outlets: Units 2012-2017
- Table 8 Lodging: Number of Rooms 2012-2017
- Table 9 Lodging by Incoming vs Domestic: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Hotels NBO Company Shares: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 Hotel Brands by Key Performance Indicators 2017
- Table 12 Forecast Lodging Sales: Value 2017-2022
- Table 13 Forecast Lodging Online Sales: Value 2017-2022
- Table 14 Forecast Hotels Sales: Value 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Hotels Online Sales: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Other Lodging Sales: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Other Lodging Online Sales: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Lodging Outlets: Units 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Green Tourism Bears Fruit, Record Numbers in 2017
- Online Travel Increasing Steadily
- Competition Intensifies As Arrivals Increase
- Paradigm Shifts in Tourism Industry
- Future Looks Bright for Travel
- Summary 1 Destination Slovenia: SWOT
- Market Data
- Table 19 Annual Leave: Volume 2012-2017
- Table 20 Travellers by Age: Number of People 2012-2017
- Table 21 Seasonality: Number of People 2012-2017
- Table 22 Leisure Outbound Demographics: Number of Trips 2012-2017
- Table 23 Other Transport Sales: Value 2012-2017
- Table 24 Other Transport Online Sales: Value 2012-2017
- Table 25 Forecast Other Transport Sales: Value 2017-2022
- Table 26 Forecast Other Transport Online Sales: Value 2017-2022
- Table 27 Activities: Value 2012-2017
- Table 28 Forecast Activities: Value 2017-2022
- Summary 2 Research Sources