Lodging in Saudi Arabia
Hotels performed well in 2015, with current value sales in the area rising by 6% to reach SAR15 billion. Growth was driven by rising demand for hotel rooms thanks to increasing inbound and domestic tourism, with the occupancy rate remaining at a strong 72% as a result. Inbound tourism received a boost from the relaxation of the Umrah visa process and the launch of a post-Umrah programme, which allows Umrah visa holders to travel within Saudi Arabia as opposed to before, when they were limited to...
Euromonitor International's Lodging in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Hotels, Lodging Offline, Lodging Online, Other Lodging, Short-Term Rentals.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Lodging market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- LODGING IN SAUDI ARABIA
- Euromonitor International
- August 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Category Data
- Table 1 Lodging Sales: Value 2010-2015
- Table 2 Lodging Online Sales: Value 2010-2015
- Table 3 Hotels Sales: Value 2010-2015
- Table 4 Hotels Online Sales: Value 2010-2015
- Table 5 Other Lodging Sales: Value 2010-2015
- Table 6 Other Lodging Online Sales: Value 2010-2015
- Table 7 Lodging Outlets: Units 2010-2015
- Table 8 Lodging: Number of Rooms 2010-2015
- Table 9 Hotels NBO Company Shares: % Value 2011-2015
- Table 10 Hotel Brands by Key Performance Indicators 2015
- Table 11 Forecast Lodging Sales: Value 2015-2020
- Table 12 Forecast Lodging Online Sales: Value 2015-2020
- Table 13 Forecast Hotels Sales: Value 2015-2020
- Table 14 Forecast Hotels Online Sales: Value 2015-2020
- Table 15 Forecast Other Lodging Sales: Value 2015-2020
- Table 16 Forecast Other Lodging Online Sales: Value 2015-2020
- Table 17 Forecast Lodging Outlets: Units 2015-2020
- Executive Summary
- Saudi Tourism Industry on the Rise
- Shift in Focus To Online Channel Proves Popular Among Customers
- Al Tayyar Travel Group Soars High Above Competition
- Relatively Conservative Environment, But Prospects for Change
- Positive Prospects for Tourism
- Summary 1 Destination Saudi Arabia: SWOT
- Market Data
- Table 18 Annual Leave: Volume 2010-2015
- Table 19 Travellers by Age 2010-2015
- Table 20 Seasonality: Number of People 2010-2015
- Table 21 Leisure Outbound Demographics 2010-2015
- Table 22 Other Transport Sales: Value 2010-2015
- Table 23 Other Transport Online Sales: Value 2010-2015
- Table 24 Forecast Other Transport Sales: Value 2015-2020
- Table 25 Forecast Other Transport Online Sales: Value 2015-2020
- Table 26 Activities: Value 2010-2015
- Table 27 Forecast Activities: Value 2015-2020
- Summary 2 Research Sources