Lodging in Ecuador
Well-known hotel brands are only present in Quito and Guayaquil, limiting some travellers from visiting other areas of the country besides these two main cities and the Galápagos. Global brands continue investing in Guayaquil, four of which projects are underway, including a Hilton Garden Inn and a Hampton by Hilton, to be completed by 2020, adding 679 hotel rooms. Several luxury brands are already present in Ecuador or have plans to open up over the forecast period. BlueBay Hotels & Resorts, fo...
Euromonitor International's Lodging in Ecuador report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Hotels, Lodging Offline, Lodging Online, Other Lodging, Short-Term Rentals.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Lodging market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Lodging in Ecuador
- Euromonitor International
- September 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- As Global Hotel Brands Continue Investing in Ecuador, A Number of Luxury Brands Expand Or Open in the Two Major Cities
- Airbnb and Community Tourism Exacerbate Problems for Hotels Grappling With High Hotel Supply and Low Demand
- Galápagos and Guayaquil Are Attracting More Luxury Hotels, Which Are Expected To Further Increase Value Sales
- Category Data
- Table 1 Lodging Sales: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Lodging Online Sales: Value 2014-2019
- Table 3 Hotels Sales: Value 2014-2019
- Table 4 Hotels Online Sales: Value 2014-2019
- Table 5 Other Lodging Sales: Value 2014-2019
- Table 6 Other Lodging Online Sales: Value 2014-2019
- Table 7 Lodging Outlets: Units 2014-2019
- Table 8 Lodging: Number of Rooms 2014-2019
- Table 9 Lodging by Incoming vs Domestic: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Hotels NBO Company Shares: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 11 Hotel Brands by Key Performance Indicators 2019
- Table 12 Forecast Lodging Sales: Value 2019-2024
- Table 13 Forecast Lodging Online Sales: Value 2019-2024
- Table 14 Forecast Hotels Sales: Value 2019-2024
- Table 15 Forecast Hotels Online Sales: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Other Lodging Sales: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Other Lodging Online Sales: Value 2019-2024
- Table 18 Forecast Lodging Outlets: Units 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Airlines and Luxury Hotels Expand Despite Temporary Decline in Tourist Arrivals
- Online Sales and Services Continue To Grow As Travellers Worldwide Become Accustomed To Using Technology
- Small Hotels Bear the Brunt of High Supply of Hotel and Increased Use of Short-term Rentals
- Ministry's 3-pronged Action Plan To Boost Tourism Is Still Under Development
- Increased Connectivity and Active Promotion of Community Tourism and Other Areas Alongside the Galápagos Set To Benefit the Travel Industry
- Summary 1 Destination Ecuador: SWOT
- Market Data
- Table 19 Annual Leave: Volume 2014-2019
- Table 20 Travellers by Age: Number of People 2014-2019
- Table 21 Seasonality: Number of People 2014-2019
- Table 22 Leisure Outbound Demographics: Number of Trips 2014-2019
- Table 23 Other Transport Sales: Value 2014-2019
- Table 24 Other Transport Online Sales: Value 2014-2019
- Table 25 Forecast Other Transport Sales: Value 2019-2024
- Table 26 Forecast Other Transport Online Sales: Value 2019-2024
- Table 27 Activities: Value 2014-2019
- Table 28 Forecast Activities: Value 2019-2024
- Summary 2 Research Sources