Lerum Fabrikker AS in Soft Drinks (Norway)
Lerum Fabrikker has invested significant resources in new machinery to improve its line of concentrates since 2012. In 2014, the company bought a previously rented factory in Kaupanger, where it is aiming to centralise all production. The company states a clear intention of more innovation and product development in conjunction with the upgrades of its production facilities.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Asian Speciality Drinks, Bottled Water, Carbonates, Concentrates, Juice, RTD Coffee, RTD Tea, Sports and Energy Drinks.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Soft Drinks market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- LERUM FABRIKKER AS IN SOFT DRINKS (NORWAY)
- Euromonitor International
- February 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Lerum Fabrikker AS: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Lerum Fabrikker AS: Operational Indicators
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 3 Lerum Fabrikker AS: Competitive Position 2015