Laundry Care in Thailand
During the lockdown period from March 2020, some consumers took to stockpiling goods, leading to solid value growth for laundry care in 2020. Most consumers purchased higher volumes to reduce the frequency of having to visit stores, while also stockpiling through fear that COVID-19 would impact supply issues, or that they would need to isolate. Consumers were also aware of the possibility of a second lockdown announcement from the government and wanted to ensure they had supplies within the home...
Euromonitor International's Laundry Care in Thailand market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2025 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Carpet Cleaners, Fabric Softeners, Laundry Aids, Laundry Detergents.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Laundry Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Laundry Care in Thailand
- Euromonitor International
- February 2021
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2020 IMPACT
- Consumers stockpile laundry care goods, through fear that COVID-19 will impact supply issues
- Retailers respond to the outbreak by launching deals, discounts and improving their online presence
- New launches focus on scent, hygiene and innovative technologies to improve moods
- RECOVERY AND OPPORTUNITIES
- E-commerce has the opportunity to increase its share, with COVID-19 having accelerated its growth
- Innovation in scent will continue to drive growth, while organic laundry care remains niche
- Liquid tablet detergents drive growth, as demand for other laundry aids remains limited
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Laundry Care by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 2 Sales of Laundry Care by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 3 Sales of Laundry Aids by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 4 Sales of Laundry Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 5 Sales of Laundry Detergents by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 6 Sales of Laundry Detergents by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 7 NBO Company Shares of Laundry Care: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 8 LBN Brand Shares of Laundry Care: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 9 NBO Company Shares of Laundry Aids: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 10 LBN Brand Shares of Laundry Aids: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Laundry Detergents: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Laundry Detergents: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 13 Forecast Sales of Laundry Care by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Laundry Care by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COVID-19 impact on home care
- COVID-19 country impact
- Company response
- Retailing shift
- What next for home care?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 15 Households 2015-2020
- MARKET DATA
- Table 16 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 17 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 20 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 21 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 22 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2020
- Table 23 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 24 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
- Summary 1 Research Sources