Laundry Care in Thailand
Given Thailand’s tropical and humid climate, perspiration and unpleasant odours on clothes are common, with many consumers thus relying on scent boosters such as cologne and deodorant. However, perfume scent can be overwhelming and unbearable to some consumers. Consequently, products that combine scent booster pigment and fabric softener in liquid format are driving further demand for liquid fabric softeners. In addition to the pleasant scent of fabric softeners, Thai consumers are also seeking...
Euromonitor International's Laundry Care in Thailand market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Carpet Cleaners, Fabric Softeners, Laundry Aids, Laundry Detergents.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Laundry Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Laundry Care in Thailand
- Euromonitor International
- February 2020
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Demand for Scent Boosters Limited by Popularity of Heavily Scented Fabric Softeners
- Preference for Pre-wash Spot and Stain Removers Limits Laundry Aids Sales
- Demand for Gel Ball Liquid Detergents Limited To Busy Urban Consumers
- Competitive Landscape
- Unilever Embraces Innovation To Remain in Pole Position
- Essence Leverages High Quality and Gentle Image To Attract High Income Consumers
- Investment in Research and Development Key To Downey's Strong Positioning
- Category Indicators
- Table 1 Household Possession of Washing Machines 2014-2019
- Category Data
- Table 2 Sales of Laundry Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 3 Sales of Laundry Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 4 Sales of Laundry Aids by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 5 Sales of Laundry Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 6 Sales of Laundry Detergents by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 7 Sales of Laundry Detergents by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 8 NBO Company Shares of Laundry Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 9 LBN Brand Shares of Laundry Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Laundry Aids: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Laundry Aids: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Laundry Detergents: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Laundry Detergents: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Laundry Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Laundry Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Urbanisation and Smaller Family Trends Fuel Demand for Smaller Packaging
- Growing Demand for More Natural Scents Fuels New Product Development Activity
- Top Players Benefit From Brand Loyalty and Extensive Distribution and Marketing
- Rising Environmental Awareness Fuels Shift To Less Toxic Products
- Rising Consumer Sophistication and New Innovative Products To Fuel Demand
- Market Indicators
- Table 16 Households 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 17 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 18 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 19 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 20 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 21 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 22 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 23 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 24 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 25 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Summary 1 Research Sources