Laundry Care in Taiwan
Liquid detergents recorded the highest current value growth within laundry care in 2017, while concentrated liquid detergents posted the highest value sales. Taiwanese consumers continued to shift from powder detergent to the liquid format, as most used cold water for their laundry and powder detergents cannot dissolve completely in cold water. Also, consumers perceive that powder detergent uses more water and leaves a stronger smell, while liquid detergent has a better reputation for continuous...
Euromonitor International's Laundry Care in Taiwan market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Carpet Cleaners, Fabric Softeners, Laundry Aids, Laundry Detergents.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Laundry Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- LAUNDRY CARE IN TAIWAN
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Concentrated Liquid Detergents Records the Highest Value Sales
- Consumers Gradually Switch Towards More Eco-friendly/natural Products
- Laundry Aids, Spot and Stain Removers and Fabric Softeners Are Regarded As Niche
- Competitive Landscape
- Unilever Taiwan Leads Laundry Care With A Wide Portfolio, While Kao (taiwan) Competes Through Extensive Marketing Efforts
- International Brands Hold More Power, While Domestic Players Focus More on Eco-friendly Features
- More Private Label Lines Become Available
- Category Indicators
- Table 1 Household Possession of Washing Machines 2012-2017
- Category Data
- Table 2 Sales of Laundry Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Laundry Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 4 Sales of Laundry Aids by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 5 Sales of Laundry Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 6 Sales of Laundry Detergents by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 7 Sales of Laundry Detergents by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 8 NBO Company Shares of Laundry Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 9 LBN Brand Shares of Laundry Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Laundry Aids: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Laundry Aids: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Laundry Detergents: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Laundry Detergents: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Laundry Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Laundry Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Home Care Posts Steady Current Value Growth in 2017
- Taiwanese Consumers Gradually Moving Towards More Eco-friendly and Natural Home Care Products
- International Brands Lead Within Home Care, While Domestic Players Try To Maintain Or Break Through in Some Niche Areas
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets Continue To Record Value Sales Growth Within Home Care, While Internet Retailing and Warehouse Clubs Hold Significant Positions
- Growth of Home Care Expected To Accelerate
- Market Indicators
- Table 16 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 17 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 18 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 19 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 20 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 21 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 22 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 23 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 24 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 25 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources