Laundry Care in Slovenia
Approaching saturation and maturity, laundry care was driven by innovation and new product development during the review period. Automatic detergents dominates laundry care as washing machine possession nears 100%. Developing categories such as laundry aids and concentrated detergents recorded the highest growth in 2017, while others levelled off.
Euromonitor International's Laundry Care in Slovenia market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Carpet Cleaners, Fabric Softeners, Laundry Aids, Laundry Detergents.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Laundry Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- LAUNDRY CARE IN SLOVENIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- New Product Development and Innovation To Spur Growth
- Refined Marketing Strategy Will Secure Value Share
- Regional Brands Plan To Wash Away Global Competitors
- Competitive Landscape
- What It Takes To Remain Leading Player
- Following the Leader's Marketing Strategy Insufficient To Increase Sales
- New Entrants Make Their Mark
- Category Indicators
- Table 1 Household Possession of Washing Machines 2012-2017
- Category Data
- Table 2 Sales of Laundry Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Laundry Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 4 Sales of Laundry Aids by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 5 Sales of Laundry Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 6 Sales of Laundry Detergents by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 7 Sales of Laundry Detergents by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Laundry Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Laundry Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Another Year of Stable Home Care Growth in 2017
- International Players Dominate in 2017
- Private Label Aims To Take Over Home Care
- Discounters Narrows the Gap Between Other Retailers in 2017
- Forecast Period To See Modest Growth in Home Care
- Market Indicators
- Table 10 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 11 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 12 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources