Laundry Care in Singapore
Despite the highly mature nature of laundry detergents, concentrated liquid detergents recorded the highest growth in 2017, due to consumers switching from concentrated powder detergents as well as trading up to premium or organic brands. Concentrated liquid formats continue to gain in popularity at the expense of powder due to their convenience and being promoted as more effective. Despite the higher prices of liquid relative to powder, it offers specific convenience such as ease of pouring and...
Euromonitor International's Laundry Care in Singapore market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Carpet Cleaners, Fabric Softeners, Laundry Aids, Laundry Detergents.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Laundry Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- LAUNDRY CARE IN SINGAPORE
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Convenience and Suspicion of Damage To Clothes Deter Demand
- Consumers Seek Higher Quality and Specific Benefits
- Laundry Care Growth Determined by Washing Habits of Singaporeans
- Competitive Landscape
- Procter & Gamble Leads Category With Strength in Liquid Detergents
- Intense Competition Leaves Little Room for Domestic Players
- Laundry Care As Point of Entry for Organic Brands
- Category Indicators
- Table 1 Household Possession of Washing Machines 2012-2017
- Category Data
- Table 2 Sales of Laundry Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Laundry Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 4 Sales of Laundry Aids by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 5 Sales of Laundry Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 6 Sales of Laundry Detergents by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 7 Sales of Laundry Detergents by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 8 NBO Company Shares of Laundry Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 9 LBN Brand Shares of Laundry Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Laundry Aids: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Laundry Aids: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Laundry Detergents: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Laundry Detergents: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Laundry Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Laundry Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Opportunities Within Highly Mature Singapore Market
- Consumers Continue To Seek Greater Convenience and Specific Features
- Organic Brands Are Moving Beyond Being Niche Products
- Increased Concentration Levels and Specific Features in New Products
- Expected Value Growth Driven by Premiumisation and Growth of Organic Brands
- Market Indicators
- Table 16 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 17 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 18 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 19 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 20 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 21 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 22 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 23 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 24 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 25 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources