Laundry Care in the Philippines
Automatic detergents outperformed bar detergents again in 2018 as it edged ever closer to overtaking bar detergents to assume the mantle of the leading laundry care category by value. There is a fairly clear distinction between the respective consumer groups for each of these two product categories. Bar detergents are generally favoured by low-income people and, in particular, those who live in rural areas and this is because bar detergents are far more economical than other types of laundry car...
Euromonitor International's Laundry Care in Philippines market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Carpet Cleaners, Fabric Softeners, Laundry Aids, Laundry Detergents.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Laundry Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- LAUNDRY CARE IN THE PHILIPPINES
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Automatic Detergents Continues To Challenge Bar Detergents for Dominance in Laundry Care
- Demand Slowly Shifts Towards More Sophisticated Laundry Care Products
- Supermarkets and Traditional Grocery Retailers To Continue Dominating Laundry Care
- Competitive Landscape
- Multinational Companies and International Brands Remain in Control of the Category
- Domestic Companies Hold Their Own by Targeting Less Affluent Consumers
- Shift Towards Automatic Detergents Set To Dictate Competitive Landscape Trends
- Category Indicators
- Table 1 Household Possession of Washing Machines 2013-2018
- Category Data
- Table 2 Sales of Laundry Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Laundry Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 4 Sales of Laundry Aids by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 5 Sales of Laundry Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 6 Sales of Laundry Detergents by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 7 Sales of Laundry Detergents by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 8 NBO Company Shares of Laundry Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 9 LBN Brand Shares of Laundry Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Laundry Aids: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Laundry Aids: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Laundry Detergents: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Laundry Detergents: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Laundry Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Laundry Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Home Care in the Philippines Continues To Present Major Opportunities
- More Sophisticated Tastes Slowly Emerge Despite Focus Remaining on Basic Products
- Multinational Companies Remain Dominant While Local Players Make A Strong Showing
- Innovation Remains at A Minimum As Most Consumers Focus on Basic Functions
- Home Care Slated for Strong Sales Growth, With the Consumer Base Set To Expand
- Market Indicators
- Table 16 Households 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 17 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 18 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 19 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 20 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 21 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 22 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 23 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 24 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 25 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources