Laundry Care in Pakistan
Fabric softeners is expected to be the most dynamic of the main laundry care categories in terms of value sales growth at constant 2017 prices over the forecast period. This is primarily due to heavy investment in TV advertising and product distribution by category leader Unilever. Moreover, Pakistanis are increasingly using fabric softeners to condition clothes and give them a pleasant fragrance. Clothes are a matter of great sensitivity for women in Pakistan. This is because in Pakistani cultu...
Euromonitor International's Laundry Care in Pakistan market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Carpet Cleaners, Fabric Softeners, Laundry Aids, Laundry Detergents.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Laundry Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- LAUNDRY CARE IN PAKISTAN
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Heavy Investment in Marketing Drives Development of Fabric Softeners
- Shift Away From Bar Detergents Set To Continue Over the Forecast Period
- Convenience Factor Will Continue To Drive Laundry Care Expansion
- Competitive Landscape
- Colgate-Palmolive Continues To Lead Laundry Care
- Surf Excel Remains the Top Laundry Detergents Brand
- International Manufacturers Maintain Strong Positions
- Category Indicators
- Table 1 Household Possession of Washing Machines 2012-2017
- Category Data
- Table 2 Sales of Laundry Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Laundry Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 4 Sales of Laundry Aids by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 5 Sales of Laundry Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 6 Sales of Laundry Detergents by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 7 Sales of Laundry Detergents by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Laundry Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Laundry Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Home Care Benefits From Expansion of Pakistan's Middle-income Consumer Base
- Home Care Manufacturers Employ Strategies To Generate Trial Purchases
- Multinationals Remain on Top in A Concentrated Competitive Environment
- Insight-based Marketing Campaigns Aim To Convert Consumers To Specific Brands
- Independent Small Grocers Will Remain the Leading Distribution Channel
- Market Indicators
- Table 10 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 11 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 12 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources