Laundry Care in Macedonia
The penetration rate of washing machines remained high in Macedonia in 2018. Automatic washing clearly is the prevailing method of laundry care and laundry detergents are the most developed ranges in the category. The latest innovations and technological advancements led to the launch of new improved formulas, including more compact and concentrated laundry detergents. Over the latter part of the review period, the Macedonian market witnessed this trend although the share of these formats remain...
Euromonitor International's Laundry Care in Macedonia market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Carpet Cleaners, Fabric Softeners, Laundry Aids, Laundry Detergents.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Laundry Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- LAUNDRY CARE IN MACEDONIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Laundry Detergents Continue To Witness More Compact and Concentrated Formats
- Liquid Fabric Softeners Witness More New Formulas and Greater Concentration
- Strong Growth of Spot and Stain Removers
- Competitive Landscape
- the Procter & Gamble Co Continues To Lead in 2018 Despite A Moderate Share Decline
- Significant Share Growth and Second Place for Henkel AG & Co in 2018
- International Laundry Detergent Brands and Their Gbos/nbos Characterise Laundry Care
- Category Indicators
- Table 1 Household Possession of Washing Machines 2013-2018
- Category Data
- Table 2 Sales of Laundry Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Laundry Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 4 Sales of Laundry Aids by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 5 Sales of Laundry Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 6 Sales of Laundry Detergents by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 7 Sales of Laundry Detergents by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 8 NBO Company Shares of Laundry Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 9 LBN Brand Shares of Laundry Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Laundry Aids: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Laundry Aids: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Laundry Detergents: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Laundry Detergents: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Laundry Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Laundry Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Home Care Growth Remains Convincing Despite Political and Economic Turmoil
- Convenience, Health and Wellbeing and New Launches Have Significant Impact in 2018
- Internationals Lead Home Care Through Innovation and Key New Launches
- Modern Grocery Retailers Lead Sales of Home Care
- Saturation To Slow Growth of Home Care
- Market Indicators
- Table 16 Households 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 17 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 18 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 19 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 20 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 21 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 22 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 23 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 24 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 25 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources