Laundry Care in Kazakhstan
Standard powder detergents still holds the largest share in sales amongst laundry care categories due to the broad variety of brands available and consumers’ habit to use such format instead of concentrated powder, liquid detergent or detergent tablets. Strong availability of standard powder detergent through traditional and modern retailers, a wide range of brands and different packaging-size offers explain the popularity and demand for standard powder detergent in Kazakhstan.
Euromonitor International's Laundry Care in Kazakhstan market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Carpet Cleaners, Fabric Softeners, Laundry Aids, Laundry Detergents.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Laundry Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- LAUNDRY CARE IN KAZAKHSTAN
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Standard Powder Detergents Remains the Leading Category in 2018
- Consumer Awareness Likely To Boost Brands With Eco-product Positioning
- Fast Fashion Contributes To the Growing Need in Laundry Care
- Competitive Landscape
- Economic Improvement Provides Opportunity for Companies To Push Sales of Laundry Aids, Spot and Stain Removers, Fabric Softeners
- Strong Competition Results in More Active Promotions, Special Offers and Advertising of Laundry Care
- Laundry Care Companies Have Opportunities To Charge High-end Prices
- Category Indicators
- Table 1 Household Possession of Washing Machines 2013-2018
- Category Data
- Table 2 Sales of Laundry Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Laundry Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 4 Sales of Laundry Aids by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 5 Sales of Laundry Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 6 Sales of Laundry Detergents by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 7 Sales of Laundry Detergents by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 8 NBO Company Shares of Laundry Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 9 LBN Brand Shares of Laundry Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Laundry Aids: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Laundry Aids: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Laundry Detergents: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Laundry Detergents: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Laundry Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Laundry Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Several Factors Contribute To Rising Demand for Home Care Products in 2018
- Growing Demand for Brands With Natural and Eco Product Positioning in 2018
- Fierce Competition Amongst Manufacturers in 2018
- Development of Modern Grocery Retailers Supports Development of Home Care
- Strengthened Marketing Campaign Will Stimulate Growth of Home Care
- Market Indicators
- Table 16 Households 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 17 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 18 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 19 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 20 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 21 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 22 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 23 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 24 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources