Laundry Care in Guatemala
The outbreak of COVID-19 in 2020 led to an increase in sales for laundry care in Guatemala, seeing a slight increase in value sales compared to the previous year. With a lockdown installed from 17th March, and periodic lockdowns continuing throughout the year, consumers spent more time at home during 2020. Home seclusion, learning and working from home, saw many consumers increasingly washing their clothes – especially as COVID-19 increased the interest in health and hygiene. Many consumers, the...
Euromonitor International's Laundry Care in Guatemala market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2025 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Carpet Cleaners, Fabric Softeners, Laundry Aids, Laundry Detergents.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Laundry Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Laundry Care in Guatemala
- Euromonitor International
- April 2021
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- LAUNDRY CARE IN GUATEMALA
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2020 IMPACT
- Growth increases as consumers stock up on laundry care, focusing on keeping clothes hygienic
- Players respond to COVID-19 by launching products with antibacterial qualities
- Bar detergents hold the highest share, but multi-purpose powders gain ground
- RECOVERY AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Price-point remains key across the forecast period, with Union SA retaining its lead
- New products across the forecast period will aim to attract low-income consumers
- Hand washing will remain the most popular method for laundry in Guatemala
- CATEGORY INDICATORS
- Table 1 Household Possession of Washing Machines 2015-2020
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 2 Sales of Laundry Care by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 3 Sales of Laundry Care by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 4 Sales of Laundry Aids by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 5 Sales of Laundry Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 6 Sales of Laundry Detergents by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 7 Sales of Laundry Detergents by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 8 NBO Company Shares of Laundry Care: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 9 LBN Brand Shares of Laundry Care: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Laundry Aids: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Laundry Aids: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Laundry Detergents: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Laundry Detergents: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Laundry Care by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Laundry Care by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- HOME CARE IN GUATEMALA
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COVID-19 impact on home care
- COVID-19 country impact
- Company response
- Retailing shift
- What next for home care?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 16 Households 2015-2020
- MARKET DATA
- Table 17 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 18 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 19 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 20 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 21 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 22 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 23 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2020
- Table 24 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 25 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
- Summary 1 Research Sources