- LAUNDRY CARE IN GEORGIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Change Expected in Distribution Channels
- Restructured Distribution Is Predicted To Bring About A More Consolidated Laundry Care Category
- Average Unit Price Is Expected To Drop
- Competitive Landscape
- No Threat To the Leadership of Procter & Gamble
- No Movement in Local Production
- Changes in Shares Are Expected As A Result of Growth of Underdeveloped Areas
- Category Indicators
- Table 1 Household Possession of Washing Machines 2012-2017
- Category Data
- Table 2 Sales of Laundry Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Laundry Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 4 Sales of Laundry Aids by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 5 Sales of Laundry Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 6 Sales of Laundry Detergents by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 7 Sales of Laundry Detergents by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 8 NBO Company Shares of Laundry Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 9 LBN Brand Shares of Laundry Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Laundry Aids: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Laundry Aids: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Laundry Detergents: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Laundry Detergents: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Laundry Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Laundry Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Home Care in Georgia Continues To See A Positive Performance
- Devaluation of Local Currency Continues Affecting Some Areas of Home Care
- Marginal Changes in Share Structure, But Procter & Gamble and Henkel AG & Co Remain Distinct Leaders
- Traditional Grocery Retailing Loses Out Within Home Care Distribution
- Positive Performance by Home Care Is Expected To Continue Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 16 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 17 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 18 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 19 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 20 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 21 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 22 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 23 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 24 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources
Laundry Care in Georgia
In 2017, Georgian grocery retailing was dominated by traditional grocery retailers. This is the channel through which most laundry care products are sold in Georgia; however, there was an evident trend throughout the review period of modern grocery retailers gradually taking over. Growth of supermarkets, hypermarkets and convenience stores is expected to continue at a high rate over the forecast period as well. The distribution structure for laundry care products is expected to follow the overal...
Euromonitor International's Laundry Care in Georgia market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Carpet Cleaners, Fabric Softeners, Laundry Aids, Laundry Detergents.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Laundry Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.