- LAUNDRY CARE IN DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Laundry Care Enjoys Healthy Value Growth in 2017
- New Products in Laundry Care
- Handwashing Clothes Remains Popular
- Competitive Landscape
- Unilever Stays Just Ahead of Henkel in 2017
- Domestic Players Remain Strong Competitors
- Private Label Is on the Rise in Laundry Care
- Category Indicators
- Table 1 Household Possession of Washing Machines 2012-2017
- Category Data
- Table 2 Sales of Laundry Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Laundry Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 4 Sales of Laundry Aids by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 5 Sales of Laundry Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 6 Sales of Laundry Detergents by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 7 Sales of Laundry Detergents by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 8 NBO Company Shares of Laundry Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 9 LBN Brand Shares of Laundry Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Laundry Detergents: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Laundry Detergents: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Forecast Sales of Laundry Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 13 Forecast Sales of Laundry Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Demand Remains Steady
- Private Label Continues To Expand
- International Brands Lead the Pack
- Traditional Retail Outlets Remain Relevant Despite the Expansion of Modern Rivals
- Home Care Is Set To See Positive Value Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 14 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 15 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 17 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 18 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 19 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 20 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 21 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 22 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 23 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources
Laundry Care in Dominican Republic
Laundry care recorded another year of healthy retail current value growth in 2017, due to the widespread use of such products in the country. While standard liquid detergents recorded faster retail volume and value growth in 2017, most Dominicans still preferred standard powder detergents, due to its convenience, wide availability and lower prices than liquid alternatives. In addition, standard powder detergents are used regularly for laundry care and house cleaning purposes, such as surface and...
Euromonitor International's Laundry Care in Dominican Republic market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Carpet Cleaners, Fabric Softeners, Laundry Aids, Laundry Detergents.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Laundry Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.