Laundry Care in the Czech Republic
In 2019, laundry care recorded a similar performance to the previous four years, posting only a slow increase in retail current value terms. However, as in the previous two years, a volume decline was seen due to the move towards concentration. The relatively weak value performance was despite rising unit prices, and was driven by declining value sales of laundry detergents, which is highly saturated. Whilst price promotions hampered unit price growth, this was offset by the premiumisation trend...
Euromonitor International's Laundry Care in Czech Republic market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Home Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Laundry Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Laundry Care in the Czech Republic
- Euromonitor International
- February 2020
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Weak growth due to value decline for laundry detergents
- Premiumisation due to consumer demand for modern formats of laundry detergents
- Laundry aids sees the best performance thanks to strong growth for scent boosters
- COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- Henkel maintains its lead but is challenged by new launches
- Unilever continues to gain share through new launches
- Private label value share sees only slow growth due to premiumisation
- CATEGORY INDICATORS
- Table 1 Household Possession of Washing Machines 2014-2019
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 2 Sales of Laundry Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 3 Sales of Laundry Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 4 Sales of Laundry Aids by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 5 Sales of Laundry Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 6 Sales of Laundry Detergents by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 7 Sales of Laundry Detergents by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 8 NBO Company Shares of Laundry Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 9 LBN Brand Shares of Laundry Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Laundry Aids: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Laundry Aids: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Laundry Detergents: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Laundry Detergents: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Laundry Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Laundry Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Demand for more sophisticated and convenient products drives growth
- Premiumisation and rising environmental consciousness are strong trends
- Multinationals dominate, but eco brands see the strongest performances
- New product developments follow the premiumisation and eco trends
- Stronger growth predicted for home care over the forecast period
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 16 Households 2014-2019
- MARKET DATA
- Table 17 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 18 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 19 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 20 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 21 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 22 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 23 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 24 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 25 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Summary 1 Research Sources